Had to take this picture!

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
I was preparing for a night XC Monday evening when I noticed the sunset was starting to look unusually awesome. I wasn't going to fly until after dark but I thought what the heck, this is too cool to miss, so I made about a 10-minute flight just to get this picture.

In the lower left you can see the long row of hangars at Brennand Airport (79C).

Had a good night XC later, too.

Attachments

• 080609sunset_sm.jpg
    080609sunset_sm.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
That is freaking gorgeous! I don't suppose you have it in higher resolution?

Here you go!

Kate, if you could have figured out a way to charge $1 for every person that has that pic as their desktop background, you could pay for all of us to fly to 6Y9 in Grant's King Air! :)

Kate, if you could have figured out a way to charge $1 for every person that has that pic as their desktop background, you could pay for all of us to fly to 6Y9 in Grant's King Air! :)
Thanks Kate! Had I not just put Robert's shot of the 210 in the air as my desktop, it would be this!

EVERYONE -- Quick -- You owe me a dollar if you are using this as your desktop background!!! Checks may be made out to Kate Bernard! :goofy:

I'll have my student loans paid off in no time right?

Let's see whether AvWeb owes me a hat next week. :)

EVERYONE -- Quick -- You owe me a dollar if you are using this as your desktop background!!! Checks may be made out to Kate Bernard! :goofy:

I'll have my student loans paid off in no time right?

Let's see whether AvWeb owes me a hat next week. :)

We gots to fix vBulletin so you can save the image. Put the image on a web site and put it in PayPal for access.

Back