Had to sell my plane, big lot for sale

muleywannabe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Cherokee235
I sold everything on my original posting except for the battery charger. It needs to go.

Schauer Battery Charging system (used one time) asking $100 shipped paid $209.99

thank you.

IMG_3583.jpg

Last edited:
Happy to purchase the spark plug tray, cleaner and your safety wire materials (last 3 items on your list before headset) but must confess I can't figure out how the message thing works on this new software :confused::eek:

Very sorry to hear you had to sell your airplane.

Happy to purchase the spark plug tray, cleaner and your safety wire materials (last 3 items on your list before headset) but must confess I can't figure out how the message thing works on this new software :confused::eek:

Very sorry to hear you had to sell your airplane.
Click on the OP's avatar then "start a conversation".

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 17.01.43.png

Also sorry you need to sell your airplane, OP. :(

Click on the OP's avatar then "start a conversation".

Also sorry you need to sell your airplane, OP. :(

Thanks! I think I got it figured out with your help :)
The new site software is an improvement in most things, but the old messaging system seems more intuitive. The price of progress...:D

yes I have a ton of pics of the B-Kool. what is a good number and I can text you pics?

shoot me a message and ill get your number. thanks

UPDATE:

crosswind bag, kneepad, B-Kool, spark plug cleaner, spark plug holder and wire kit are all sold and have been paid for and shipped.

Items still available:

Xwind calculator $10
electronic E6B $30
hand calc E6B $15
Zulu Headset $450
Schauer Battery Charging system (used one time) asking $150 shipped

I updated all of the items for sale. I still have the battery charger for sale. It needs to go. I marked it down from the previous posting. thank you

Back