Ha!

3Y3Flyer

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
3Y3Flyer
s!AoVbWwEj1MLxpziRst73Dm6_ovMV

Well that didn't work.... how do you just upload a meme or picture?

Do you want to simply display a picture in your post? Or, are you wanting to upload an image file to POA?

Do you want to simply display a picture in your post? Or, are you wanting to upload an image file to POA?
So it's on my phone as a picture, I don't have a URL to link it. I have saved them in the past to my one drive and provided a link, but no image appears, users need to follow the link to see it. I used the insert image and media icons and both want url's. I just want to post a funny flying picture and have it show up as that image, not a link.

Here’s one. There are like hundreds of them. Pick a subject. There’s a Bonanza Meme.

View attachment 97235
There was also guesswork about these four—or five, counting Hop Sing—men living alone on their ranch. “There were a lot of rumors about the Cartwrights being homosexual,” Landon joked years later, “and I’m here to set the record straight. We were not. Thank God, Hop Sing was.”

https://www.newsreview.com/reno/con...artwrights-bonanzas-50th-anniversary/1266478/

So it's on my phone as a picture, I don't have a URL to link it. I have saved them in the past to my one drive and provided a link, but no image appears, users need to follow the link to see it. I used the insert image and media icons and both want url's. I just want to post a funny flying picture and have it show up as that image, not a link.
Go to Photos. Select the pic. Push that square with an arrow sticking up out of the top. Find where it says ‘copy photo.’ Do it. Come back here and do a reply. Tap on a blank spot to get a thing that says ‘paste.’ Do it. I just did with this pic I took a while back

upload_2021-6-14_19-37-5.jpeg

Back