[H] OMG! What is that next to the airport?[H]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Just a little photography fun. This is in the field right next to the airport. Has been there for a few weeks now.
Sort of scary if you are slightly familiar with ultralights. (its not) Any guesses?

Attachments

• whathehey.JPG
    whathehey.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 122
Ummm... tent? Soccer goal? New Orleans roofing material? Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile?

looks like some fool decided to go camping. they apparently didnt get the memo about the wind in West Texas.

Its a trampoline and associated fabric walls, which sailed neatly over the highway, probably 500' during a mini-microburst! First time I saw it, for a moment I thought we had a hanglider fatality!

Photo is very deceptive. I thought it was something small attached to the fence post.

Box spring and associated blue tarp, ripped frorm the roof of a '73 Ford Econoline van, TX lic DUH 007. Traveling westbound at 15:53 MDT(west TX), with a 'Don't come knocking if the vans a rockin' bumper sticker. Departed the van, sailed approximately 77' vertically, and 135' on a 076 vector just west of mile marker 79. June 17th, 2003.

Box spring and associated blue tarp, ripped from the roof of a '73 Ford Econoline van, TX lic DUH 007. Traveling westbound at 15:53 MDT(west TX), with a 'Don't come knocking if the vans a rockin' bumper sticker. Departed the van, sailed approximately 77' vertically, and 135' on a 076 vector just west of mile marker 79. June 17th, 2003.
You seem to be awfully intimate with this information! :)

Back