Guns and Motorcycles

infotango

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
rob!
Since all pilots seems to get into guns and motorcycles, and since so many of our posts seem to involve one of the two, how about two new, separate, places to talk about guns and motorcycles.
I'd also like to suggest that the guns section be free from any spin zone content, in other words non-political.

What do you think?

Alright. Point taken.
It is not that I don't think those are worthy topics, just that I think Hangar Talk already can address them. If we had so many different conversations going on that we could not easily track them then I would be right there for ya!

I am on one board for bass players that has so many topics each day that I cannot even come close to keeping up. They need many more sub forums.

I've only been here a couple of months, but I don't recall seeing but a handful of posts about guns or motorcycles. (but I don't subscribe to the spin zone).

Mmm... guns... mmm... motorcycles...

I agree, though, we don't need a separate forum for that.

interesting im not into guns or motorcycles.

I don't think we have that many conversations about either to warrant such a sub-forum.

interesting im not into guns or motorcycles.
LOL. Although I have owned both guns and motorcycles I don't find either of them interesting enough to talk about and usually skip over those threads...

I vote we create a subforum about new subforums.

:D

LOL. Although I have owned both guns and motorcycles I don't find either of them interesting enough to talk about and usually skip over those threads...

So instead we talk about your Jeep and Subaru. ;)

Much better than having two skylarks-one by Buick and one by Cessna.

Actually, the 1981 Buick Skylark we had wasn't too bad, if you don't count the two clutches, two starters, two alternators, etc that I fed into it over the years. :D

True Chuck but we have a fantasy baseball and football sub-forums and I cannot recall very many conversations about those topics....ever.
And how many threads are in those forums? Do we really need them? :dunno:

Right - the sports forum, which we thought would be a good idea, is barely used.

So we don't want to keep repeating the same mistakes, I think. I'm just speaking my opinion here, however - not for the MC at large.

Right - the sports forum, which we thought would be a good idea, is barely used.

So we don't want to keep repeating the same mistakes, I think. I'm just speaking my opinion here, however - not for the MC at large.
Isn't that a new rap group on the run from the law? "MC at Large"?

:D

I think I'm the worst motorcycle offender. Heck, I managed to slip a pack of harley jokes into a computer thread.

Back