Guest Host - C.W. Lemoine tonight at 7pm eastern

Bob Roberts

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Roberts
Hello all. For anyone that may be interested. I have C.W. Lemoine on starting at 7pm eastern.

Merry Christmas all!
Bob Roberts

Awesome, love that dude's channel and personality. Incredibly motivational in a no-BS manner. Gotta get around to reading his books.

Awesome, love that dude's channel and personality. Incredibly motivational in a no-BS manner. Gotta get around to reading his books.
Ya, I was surprised to learn he has 11 books! He actually mentioned in the interview that he wants to be an author pretty much as a career.

Yup yup, my buddy Mover. He was writing fiction well before the YT thing took off. I won't spoil the interview by giving away his entire backstory here.

It hasn't been all roses for him on the work front as a result of his choice to pursue time and exposure to the internet 'influencer' thing. Being he likes to keep things "internet positive" (in contrast to yours truly, he doesn't speak the quiet parts out loud like I tend to catch flak for), he probably won't go into details on that.

All in all he's a good egg, and a legitimately top stick student pilot in UPT. I've known a lot of .mil co-workers who can't fly their way out of a wet paperbag when the stakes get dialed up. Mover is one of the dudes in my short short list of people I'd saddle up and push into a super MEZ on-wing with, every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Cheers!

Last edited:
“Make them tell you NO”.

Always good advice.

CW Lemoine is about the only internet aviation guy I’d like to sit down and have a beer with. Maybe Mike Patey, but I suspect he doesn’t drink beer, and I suspect that the conversation would ultimately be exhausting. He’s a high-energy guy.

Last edited:
Back