Want To Buy GRT Mini GA

farmrjohn

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
farmrjohn
Looking for an operational GRT Mini GA

Hi John,

I literally just signed up here today (to see pics from a VAF member who cross-posted some items for-sale here, on VAF), and saw your ad while browsing through the site. I've got a Mini GA, with the optional remote magnetometer, installed in my RV6 (replaced a dead Dynon D10). I recently acquired an AFS AF4500 ('big screen') that I'm thinking about installing. If I sell the Mini GA, I'd need to get about $1150 plus actual shipping. If you're interested, send me a PM & we can discuss.

As I said, I'm brand new here and that should give anyone 'pause' when it comes to large financial transactions. However, I've been active on the HomebuiltAirplanes forum for years, and on the VansAirForce forum and the Aeroelectric list for decades. My username on HBA & VAF is the same as here; my email address on the Aeroelectric list is a different email address.

Again, if you're interested, PM me & I'll be happy to give you my name/phone number/address/etc & we can discuss further.

Charlie

Hi John,

I literally just signed up here today (to see pics from a VAF member who cross-posted some items for-sale here, on VAF), and saw your ad while browsing through the site. I've got a Mini GA, with the optional remote magnetometer, installed in my RV6 (replaced a dead Dynon D10). I recently acquired an AFS AF4500 ('big screen') that I'm thinking about installing. If I sell the Mini GA, I'd need to get about $1150 plus actual shipping. If you're interested, send me a PM & we can discuss.

As I said, I'm brand new here and that should give anyone 'pause' when it comes to large financial transactions. However, I've been active on the HomebuiltAirplanes forum for years, and on the VansAirForce forum and the Aeroelectric list for decades. My username on HBA & VAF is the same as here; my email address on the Aeroelectric list is a different email address.

Again, if you're interested, PM me & I'll be happy to give you my name/phone number/address/etc & we can discuss further.

Charlie
Thanks. Found one already though so no longer looking. Cheers, John

Back