Closed Grove Axles 5016-2

hamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
hamer
Looking for a pair of Grove 5016-2 axles. These are the "Type 2" mounting pattern with the 1/4" holes (not the 5/16 & 3/8 holes). I've had a set on order with Grove for 2 months but they are telling me they don't know when it will go on the production schedule. Hoping someone has a pair laying around.

Let me know,
Thanks,

Hey I know its been a long time since your post, but I just talked to grove and they told me they do have some of the 5016-2 that have the 4- 1/4 holes... Worth a call to them direct to see if you still need them

Hey thanks for the update! I was able to find some shortly after this post, but a buddy is looking for a pair now. I passed the message along, thanks!

Hey thanks for the update! I was able to find some shortly after this post, but a buddy is looking for a pair now. I passed the message along, thanks!

no problem! Im glad i didn't need them, thought i did for a minute but the standard grove pattern actually is going to be easier to adapt to my cessna 140... i thought i had 1/4” holes but they are 5/16 and the standard grove comes with 2- 5/16” and 2 x 3/8, the 3/8” my IA is able to use use a bushing and bolt them right up...

Back