Grounded during training

Dani ragazza

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ragazza95
Hi guys I just completed my IR. I have about 100 hours now. I’ve been really looking forward to starting my commercial and working towards my 250 hours. Sadly my flight school has to suspend operations for the time being under the covid non-essential worker order. This is a major disappointment but I won’t whine about it since it seems like everyone everywhere is facing disappointments.
But like the countless people working towards an aviation career I chose this path because it was a robust industry with tons of promise. Then once training I discovered I’m a total geek and love flying as well as learning about flying more then anything else. For the past 18 months it’s consumed me in a very good way. but now here we are; everything grinding to a stop. I’m looking for advice on ways to stay on top my game, motivated with purpose through these rough weeks or months ahead.
I have a sim. So that’s a plus. Any suggestions to stay encouraged, focused and strategic during this time? Much thanks ya’ll.

Start browsing for a plane to buy to start building some hours? That should consume (waste) a whole bunch time.

Start browsing for a plane to buy to start building some hours? That should consume (waste) a whole bunch time.
Muuhahaaaa. Thanks for the chuckle. In my wildest dreams. I’m Sallie Mae’s ***** for the next 15 years.

Back