Ground School starting October 19th at N12

Bird Man

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
NJ Bird Man
Ground School for PPL is being offered at N12, Lakewood, NJ.

They are starting Monday, October 19th. It will be held 6-9:30pm, Monday nights. 10 classes for $150.

You can contact Tom Flieger, CFII at Motsair@Hotmail.com. He is a ground instructor for Basic, Instrument and Advanced.

He is a great guy and teacher!

Are you a member of one of the flying clubs at N12?

Yes. I do believe we are in the same club.

I'm not selling anything, I was notifying anyone who is 'pilot training', that there is a ground school available at a very inexpensive price.

If I've put this in the wrong section, moderators please move it.

Ummm...there's a "classifieds" section here...

I'm not selling anything...

Neither was I when I posted a piper cub for sale for a friend of my brother's but it was still an item for sale and I still put it in the classifieds.

You're not selling anything...but someone is...

But, hey, look on the bright side, this back and forth keeps bumping your post to the top and gains it more exposure! :wink2:

Haha, much appreciated...

My bad, very new to the forum. I figured it was just training related.

Neither was I when I posted a piper cub for sale for a friend of my brother's but it was still an item for sale and I still put it in the classifieds.

You're not selling anything...but someone is...

But, hey, look on the bright side, this back and forth keeps bumping your post to the top and gains it more exposure! :wink2:

Haha, much appreciated...

My bad, very new to the forum. I figured it was just training related.

I think this was the perfect place to post this. I would never look in the classifieds to see if training was being offered, your post would have been lost to the intended audience in there.

I use Ryan Betts as my CFI he's super awesome and been flying forever. Remember if it doesn't work with one CFI don't quit there always others and you have to find the one that fits with you right. Ive gone through that.

Back