Ground School Ad

maximus

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
MAXIMUS
Here is my updated ground school ad for a class this summer. Effective/thoughts?

Last edited:
maximus said:
Here is my ground school ad for a class this summer. Effective/thoughts?

I like the graphics.

Beginning and end dates? Contact number? Who is teaching it? Qualifications? Why would I need *ground* school if I want to learn to fly?

Just a few thoughts.

maximus said:
Here is my ground school ad for a class this summer. Effective/thoughts?

Very nice. As Carol said, it needs begin and end dates and contact information.

Maybe put a smallish font www address at the bottom. (you could probably put the phone# down there too) A simple one page website going into further detail would be ideal for anyone wondering what's involved and some background. Be careful to not make their brains explode though.

Dates, phone# and a www if that's an option. Beyond that I wouldn't add anything to it. Simple and uncluttered is good.

Does the Community College affiliation mean College credit? At least with my employer there is tuition reimbursement if so. Might be a factor.

k5wiv said:
Does the Community College affiliation mean College credit? At least with my employer there is tuition reimbursement if so. Might be a factor.

Because I don't have my B.S. they can't give students credit for this class. It goes under the title of community development course.

All student costs go to me and thier books.

Seem like a fair price?

Also, does anybody know a good website to publish a one page website?

Maximus

I might mention which ground school, e. g. Private Pilot

Eric

Back