Grenada?

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
My wife and I will finally be taking our honeymoon, this coming May. We are going on a Windjammer Cruise, but we're flying down on Sat and will have a full day in Grenada on Sunday before we board the ship Sunday night for the early stowaway night.

Does anyone know if there's an airport where I can rent a plane (w/ or w/o CFI will be fine either way) so the Missus and I can do a little Aerial Sight Seeing before we do the Aqua kind?

And does anyone know where I can learn about flight regulations, etc, in Grenada?

No, not that one. I mean Grenada, the country. :)

good grief scott, could you raise an OLDER thread from the dead??? ;)

The Bahamas and Caribbean Pilot's Guide has info on flying in that area. My copy is 2004. If you PM an address or fax I can sent the two pages that address Grenada in particular. Or, I can tell you how to purchase the book which provides info on the entire Caribbean area.

You can also call the airport at 473.444.4101 or 440.0366 and ask. It has a 9,000 x 150 foot strip that is composed of asphalt. No FBO listed in my guide.

We are flying out that-a-way again this summer. Thinking of going to Green Turtle Cay, but wanted to head to Virgin Gorda.

Have a great trip.

Best,

Dave

The original date of this thread was March 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM

I've done been and gone, only we never got to Grenada. Long story...

Sorry Chuck. Should have paid more attention when you mentioned that to Scott.

Best,

Dave

Back