greetings from germany

deafsound

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
i arrrghhmmmmpppth
Howdy,
I'm over here in the Dortmund Germany area playing gigs having to do with world cup soccer events. We only play 45 minute shows, so there's a lot of down time and the soccer games are incredibly fun to watch.
We are staying in a hotel with bands from every nation that has a team participating in the world cup soccer games. Some really incredible people here, and some interesting bands.
I saw a cessna fly overhead the other day---a 182 I think. Not a lot of GA planes over here. I wish I could find a glider pilot to take me up, but so far, no one I've met knows any.
I hope you all are having fun aviating and such.
DW

Well Dave it's rained here for the last week, we are having Floods, so no flying. While you are there would you do me a favor, find a Harley Dealer and get me a Large Tee-shirt with dealers name on it.if you find one let me know what i owe you. And i'll try to come up to Boston and pick it up.
Tahnks Dave G

Shipoke said:
Well Dave it's rained here for the last week, we are having Floods, so no flying. While you are there would you do me a favor, find a Harley Dealer and get me a Large Tee-shirt with dealers name on it.if you find one let me know what i owe you. And i'll try to come up to Boston and pick it up.
Tahnks Dave G
If I see one, I will
DW

My wife's from the Sauerland area - just a bit north of Dortmund - it's a great area to be in! Hope you have fun!!

Back