Greetings from a Newbie

JasonCT

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JasonCT
Greetings everyone I am Jason from Cape Cod, MA (KHYA)

I am a regular at Studentpilot.com and just now found this site.

I look forward to making new pilot friends.

Drop me a line anytime,

Jason

heyo jason! welcome to the melee!:)

lots to learn from some smart people here, enjoy!

Hiya, Jason!
I'm a former Massachusettsian. (Is that a word?) Well, actually it would be more accurate to say I'm a Californian who just lived in MA long enough to learn how to fly there (at KBED). Nowadays I live in Alaska.

There are quite a few Mass folks on this board; I hope they introduce themselves. I tried to fly a lot of places back in MA but never made it to Hyannis before moving away, and that was one of my big regrets.

--Kath

Greetings from the Frozen Tundra of Eastern North Dakota. This is a great community; lots of info--enjoy!

terry

Welcome to the community here, Jason! I'm based out of DXR and HPN in Connecticut, so Hyannis isn't too far away. You'll learn a lot on this forum/webboard from all the knowledgable people that post here. I've learned a lot already and I'm sure you already have learned some things by briefly browsing the board.

I was just recently in Fitchburg, MA (yesterday) and it was a neat trip up there and the french fries at the restuarant there were awesome! We'll have to meet up someday.

Regards,
Jason

Plan on it Jay, I am from CT orig. KIJD was my home airport! My parents still live there.

Welcome Jason.

There is a vast amount of knowledge here, it is endless what you will learn. You'll find that certain people know a ton, and will quickly gain respect for them.

Myself, I don't know anythign and just make crap up..Ignore me :)

CapeCodJay said:
Plan on it Jay, I am from CT orig. KIJD was my home airport! My parents still live there.
Cool, Jay! I surprisingly haven't yet visited Windham airport yet. ...I guess it's just a bit out of the way, and easier to go somewhere more northwest or north from here.

Talk to you soon,
Jason

CapeCodJay said:

Drop me a line anytime,

Jason

Welcome Jason!

I live in Uxbridge, near Worcester.... this is a great place to hang out and enjoy a Dunkies :)

Cheers,

-Andrew

Hey, Jason:

Brunswick - Topsham, Maine, here. Closer to me(Wiscasset Airport) than you is Sanford, Maine Airport; but it's a great meeting place on Sundays. A lot of pilots from Massachusetts fly into there for the restaurant, and there's no prop lock requirement(as in some of the Massachusetts airports). Stay in touch.

HR

Howdy Jason:
I'm based at KLOM out side Philly, but I love flying in NE. Perhpas my favorite place to fly with my wife and daughter is KPVC. I just love the Cape. Wifes brother still lives in Truro. Hope you get active in the board.

Hi Jason,

Welcome to PoA. You'll find a few others on the board who frequent SP.com as well. Good to have you here.

Chip

Hey Jason. I grew up in Leominster, MA (but am QUITE happy to be in Atlanta now). Welcome.

welcome Jason!

I started my flight training in Nashua, NH. Great places up there. You'll enjoy it!

Stick around, learn some stuff.

Jason,

Welcome to POA, as others have said you will learn a lot from some great people.

Best,

Hey dude,
I'm up in Boston and fly out of the wonderful Bedford airport.
Feel free to get in touch.
DW

CapeCodJay said:

Drop me a line anytime,

Jason
Welcome to PoA, Jason. My dad lives in South Yarmouth.

CapeCodJay said:

Drop me a line anytime,

Jason

Jason, If you are a pilot you have come to the right place. You have a chance to make some good friends here. We talk airpanes and every thing that goes with them. Welcome aboard we are glad you found us.:yes:

Thanks for everyones replys! A little about me I am 28. Orig. from Northeastern, CT.
I have a degree in music and after that became a funeral director/embalmer.
After 6 years of that, went into automotive accounting and got the flying bug.

Currently looking to buy a plane, Grumman Yankee, Cessna 152, something along those lines.

~Jay

CapeCodJay said:
I have a degree in music and after that became a funeral director/embalmer.
After 6 years of that, went into automotive accounting and got the flying bug.
You sound like my college career, only stretched out over a whole life.

By the way, Welcome! Thanks for landing at Pilots of America!

Back