Greeting from California

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
Hi Everyone....I am in CA until mid April. The highlight of my trip so far was riding in Joe Areeda's Cirrus. He is a GREAT guy. :yes: I wish I had a laptop though. My iPod needs charging.

Hope the non-weather out here is treating you right.
Just remember, out here <60 is considered "cold".

You went to Kaleefornya to fly a powered parachute? :D

Have fun out there!

Hey Brook,

Got your message - I'll give you a call tomorrow. Sorry that it's taken me a few days...it's been bit too busy around here. Which is why I just decided to book a little Hawaii escape for next week! :goofy:

-Felix

Lucky, B. We're sunny in Colorado today, but we'll still be bitter cold tonight...

Enjoy Cali! Everytime I went I know I sure did.

Cold, rainy, dreary here on the East today. :vomit:
We had that yesterday. Flood water made it to our mailbox and fence. The road just south of us was impassible. It's much nicer here today. Here's a few pictures of yesterday for ya'.

Attachments

• Flooding March 2008 003 50.JPG
    Flooding March 2008 003 50.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 24
  • Flooding March 2008 004 50.JPG
    Flooding March 2008 004 50.JPG
    336.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Flooding March 2008 008 50.JPG
    Flooding March 2008 008 50.JPG
    342.9 KB · Views: 26
We had that yesterday. Flood water made it to our mailbox and fence. The road just south of us was impassible. It's much nicer here today. Here's a few pictures of yesterday for ya'.

Good Grief Diana, you guys could use a break!!

Good Grief Diana, you guys could use a break!!
Yea, sometimes the weather gives us more drama (and work) in our lives than we want. For the first time ever, Tom and I have started talking about moving somewhere else.

Geeze, Diana - what's next? Locusts or pestilence?

Yea, sometimes the weather gives us more drama (and work) in our lives than we want. For the first time ever, Tom and I have started talking about moving somewhere else.

You could come to sunny New Mexico. Rain, what's that, snow:dunno:, cold? Just wind and sun (read heat) here. It's a dry heat tho:rolleyes: .......and I can hook Tom up with an instructing job!!!

Sorry about the 7500, have fun in California B!!!!

Last edited:
Couldn't you call it "lakefront property" and increase your property value? :)

Geeze, Diana - what's next? Locusts or pestilence?
:D Well, let's see...it's almost tornado season. You had a chance to see some of our interesting clouds first-hand. :yes: See why we have to drink so much Moosehead? :D BTW, when are you coming back this way????

You could come to sunny New Mexico. Rain, what's that, snow:dunno:, cold? Just wind and sun (read heat) here. It's a dry heat tho:rolleyes: .......and I can hook Tom up with an instructing job!!!
I think he would like to retire, but thanks for the offer of dry heat! :D

Couldn't you call it "lakefront property" and increase your property value? :)
:D Yes, except for that fact that the tide is out now. Plus, the property changes each time it floods. We now have some new trash from the neighboring farms, and someone down-stream has some of ours now.

Yeah I was thinking about you when I saw that on the news the other day. Hope everything works out Diana. Joe and I talked about you today. :)

Back