Green Beret jump!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey everyone,
This weekend is the annual blessing of the bikes in Frontenac.
I don't know if you've heard of it, but its a motorcycle get together, Our Father at our church rides and came up with the idea to bless the bikes and people come from all over.(too bad he doesn't fly airplanes,mine might need a good blessing)hah
Anyways the green berets are doing a jump over the city, i am anxious to watch it. I think they are jumping out of a 182, i wish i was flying that thing and could see them bail out of it.

Where exactly is that? If it still holds true, I might have this weekend off and it would be a good ride for Dawn and I. Of course, it's 4pm on a Friday and I still dont know for sure. Gotta love Charter.

Brent

Brent Bradford said:
Where exactly is that? If it still holds true, I might have this weekend off and it would be a good ride for Dawn and I. Of course, it's 4pm on a Friday and I still dont know for sure. Gotta love Charter.

Brent
Frontenac is just East of north pittsburg, if you have ever been there. If not then you can get good directions on yahoo. If you come stop by Frontenacr's, its the convenient store in the middle of town that my mom and dad own, if im not there go to the airport.haha

Well I got my wife up this morning to go for the ride. She very quickly looked at the temperature guage and informed me that she was not going to freeze her butt off for me to get my bike blessed.

Well, it was a good thought. Too bad it wasnt last week when it was in the 80's. Sorry.

Brent

Yeah it is pretty chilly down here, and windy. Oh well the actual blessing is tommorow. But i think it is supposed to be cold then too!!
Dang weather!

Back