Greeetings from Portland, OR!

terzap

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
terzap
After our whirlwind tour of the West starting Sunday: from Grand Forks to Glasgow MT to Glacier Park MT to Spokane WA to Portland at 1 PM Pacific Tuesday...I am finally in back in Oregon and temporarily based at a hotel with wireless Internet until we (younger sister and I) can move into our new digs Friday.

I saw lots of cool airports along the way. Unfortunately, my sister (in a hurry to get back) didn't let me stop and poke around at any of them. So now I have to visit all of them in the Portland area. :)

Hope to be online more soon

terry, back in the PacNorthwest where she belongs!

terzap said:
After our whirlwind tour of the West starting Sunday: from Grand Forks to Glasgow MT to Glacier Park MT to Spokane WA to Portland at 1 PM Pacific Tuesday...I am finally in back in Oregon and temporarily based at a hotel with wireless Internet until we (younger sister and I) can move into our new digs Friday.

I saw lots of cool airports along the way. Unfortunately, my sister (in a hurry to get back) didn't let me stop and poke around at any of them. So now I have to visit all of them in the Portland area. :)

Hope to be online more soon

terry, back in the PacNorthwest where she belongs!

Gee, what took you so long? :D If you'd gotten in yesterday and made contact I could have picked you up at HIO for some sightseeing before skedaddling back to OLM. Welcome back to the great PNW!

So, I don't know if I asked yet, but did you gradiate?

SkyHog said:
So, I don't know if I asked yet, but did you gradiate?

Er...we drove to Portland, if you mean if I got my PPL. The answer to that is no, but I hope to finish it here and will be checking out flight schools very, VERY very VERY soon. Like...uhm...tomorrow. I am getting directions on Google even now. :)

So motorcycle racing sister will also teach me to sail, and I will introduce her to flying. It should be a great adventure.

Ghery...sorry I missed out. But it was a good thought! :D

terry

Back