Great western Fly-in.

jkaduk

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
John Kaduk
My wife has been pestering me as to whether we are going to Sedona. I haven't seen anything here about it and Nick's website hasn't changed since he put it up. If we want a good cowd we need to start pumping it up.

I agree whole heartedly. THere haven't been any updates on the site because there just hasn't been anything to put up (although I should find something).

I am going regardless of who else goes, but I think this would be a hell of a lot more fun if we could get everyone who calls themselves a real westerner to come on out!

SO here's the challenge. If you're in the west, come. You know another pilot that doesn't view this board? Bring 'em.

When is this happening? I forget, October sometime?

My wife and I are in. Any recommendations on a nice, but not outrageously expensive, place to stay? (Say, less than ~150/night)

Jeff

Jeff Oslick said:
My wife and I are in. Any recommendations on a nice, but not outrageously expensive, place to stay? (Say, less than ~150/night)

Jeff

The wife and I have stayed at the Skyranch Lodge at the airport. Rooms are nice and the Garden View rooms are not expensive at all. The Wife and I are coming barring a catostrophe. Here is the link to the Skyranch Lodge
Don

http://www.skyranchlodge.com/accommodations.htm

Back