GREAT show for us rich guys: "Flying High-" & "Wealth in the Air" on WealthTV

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
My DVR tempted me with this 30 minute special called "Flying High: Private planes - Buying, Maintaining, Leasing & Chartering " on WealthTV.

It's outstanding for your buddies who want to know the facts, as is being discussed in the other thread.

It's got Morgan Freeman with his Citation and Treat Williams flying his Seneca II. (Bruce, I knew it was a Seneca just from the cabin view of the engines.)

I don't see anything on that 30 minute special but they have a series called "Wealth in the Air." http://www.wealthtv.com/programming/wealthintheair.php

If you get WealthTV watch for it on the schedule: http://www.wealthtv.com/listingstoday.php

Be sure to watch as you enjoy your caviar and Dom in the back of the Rolls. :rolleyes:

Someone should do a parody with some yokel flying a beat-to-hell Tri-Pacer.
"Well, yuh see, this here was the luxury cloth upgrade, an' y'all can see that the headliner is in original and unrestored condition, which means it's a right pricey thang."

Have your people call my people. :rolleyes:

Wait! I just dropped my Brie cheese.

Be sure to watch as you enjoy your caviar and Dom in the back of the Rolls. :rolleyes:

Or in my case, the Wendy's burger & coke in my Ford.

Well, if they can have a show "Extreme Couponing" I guess this is the opposite view.

Someone should do a parody with some yokel flying a beat-to-hell Tri-Pacer.
"Well, yuh see, this here was the luxury cloth upgrade, an' y'all can see that the headliner is in original and unrestored condition, which means it's a right pricey thang."

How about the 70's era 172's? "They have ALL the popular retro colors. Burnt orange, avocado,....."

If people only knew. :rolleyes:

Treat Williams also flies a T6. Whatever airport he's at is up in the mountains and had snow all around.

I'm sold. I called Boeing to make an appointment to buy a BBJ. :ihih:

Back