Great Customer Service from Lightspeed on Zulu PFX

SportPilotCO

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
CarlH
I tested the PFX at OSH last year and really liked the way they sounded. I had a pair of Zulu 2's and loved them. When they announced the trade in/upgrade of the 2 for the PFX, I sent in one of the two Zulu 2's and kept one to compare. Having done some longer cross countries with the PFX, I can say they are really good.

A couple weeks ago I got into the plane and powered up the PFX's. I was disappointed to find the right ear was dead. I did the swap of audio sources and double checked the intercom system. I swapped to the Zulu 2 and verified in fact the right ear was dead in the PFX. I emailed Lightspeed and got a very quick response. They sent and email with a free outbound shipping label to send the headset back. They then followed up with a very detailed set of instructions for sending them back with the option of getting a quick replacement sent ahead of fixing mine and also telling me that it would likely be a one day turn to just fix mine. Sure enough, in one day they had mine fixed and back in the mail. I was just very impressed with the great customer service. I am equally impressed with their headsets. I know some say the price is high, and it is a bit. For me however it is the place to spend the money if you are going to do longer cross country flights.

Carl

I tested the PFX at OSH last year and really liked the way they sounded. I had a pair of Zulu 2's and loved them. When they announced the trade in/upgrade of the 2 for the PFX, I sent in one of the two Zulu 2's and kept one to compare. Having done some longer cross countries with the PFX, I can say they are really good.

A couple weeks ago I got into the plane and powered up the PFX's. I was disappointed to find the right ear was dead. I did the swap of audio sources and double checked the intercom system. I swapped to the Zulu 2 and verified in fact the right ear was dead in the PFX. I emailed Lightspeed and got a very quick response. They sent and email with a free outbound shipping label to send the headset back. They then followed up with a very detailed set of instructions for sending them back with the option of getting a quick replacement sent ahead of fixing mine and also telling me that it would likely be a one day turn to just fix mine. Sure enough, in one day they had mine fixed and back in the mail. I was just very impressed with the great customer service. I am equally impressed with their headsets. I know some say the price is high, and it is a bit. For me however it is the place to spend the money if you are going to do longer cross country flights.

Carl
I always hear about the great customer service from Lightspeed. It seems that most Lightspeed owners have had cause to make use of it.
I have flown with DC's for over 40 years and only once in all that time have I ever had to test out their service which was every bit as good as lightspeed is purported to be.
Great customer service or a product that doesn't need great customer service but provides it anyway? I think I'll stick with my DC's thank you.
Stephen.

Back