Great aviation related toys for the kiddies

ALL the cool kids are gonna be playing with these!!!

Poor work ethic sold separate.
I can just see the kids saying "I'll have to ask you to step over here and disrobe. I'm afraid we must perform a full cavity search.":hairraise:

This unique toy/teaching aid provides ample amounts of healthy fun along with education and awareness of the security measures that people face in real life. A fun and educational booklet is also available upon request along with other online resources at OperationCheckpoint.com. Additional projects and education on airport and public spaces security is also available at OperationCheckppoint.com.

Pretty soon, kids aren't going to be talking about playing "doctor" anymore!

Mike - why did you also view a Kids Pimp Suit Costume???

"Woosh items through security." :dunno:

I'm going to get one of those, and set it up next to the real security checkpoint at the airport.

Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
Ya think it's a controlled item under the crypto export laws? Can't let them foreign terrist kids get a leg up? :D

The comments sections are pretty much a hoot, too.

Scary thing is, these wouldn't be made unless there were a market. Or unless somebody THOUGHT there was a market.

I have an idea -- kids Play at Home(c) Abortion Clinic and Corner Drug Dealer.

What every kid should have this Christmas.

~ Christopher

Better, play-at-home CongressCritter and Page! :hairraise:
Ummmm no.

attachment.php

If you follow those "also viewed" you get the Playmobile Hazmat team and Safe Crackers! WTF?

How about corner drug dealers? Serial killers?

I have an idea -- kids Play at Home(c) Abortion Clinic and Corner Drug Dealer.

What every kid should have this Christmas.

~ Christopher

I heard that somewhere.

WHAT YOU SAY?

Picturejackson2-42.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playmo91/2317532489/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/playmo91/

:hairraise: Playmobil must be stopped!

Back