Graveyards Suck [NA]

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Bah....11 minutes to go. This has been the longest night of my life. First night on graveyard shift.

I need some kind of entertainment!!!

Graveyards are kinda spooky at night. Specially when the fog rolls in. Good luck!

Michael

NickDBrennan said:
Bah....11 minutes to go. This has been the longest night of my life. First night on graveyard shift.

This will be night #2 for me. I hate graves, however, I dislike the dayshift supervisors even more. Besides, the other disbitchers I work with on graves are a kick. We have a great time.

Dee
2 days down, 6 months to go

ausrere said:
*Snicker*

That's a hoot. Never heard that term used before. May I borrow it? :rofl:

Please feel free to! Most dispatchers are just that, dispatchers. It takes a SPECIAL person to become a disbitcher. I like to consider myself the Queen.

Dee

DeeG said:
It takes a SPECIAL person to become a disbitcher. I like to consider myself the Queen.

I've worked with a few "Special" ones too. Learned the hard way not to make a comment about their, uhmmm.. "Dispatch style". Spent a shift going from one "Barking dog" call after another. After that it was "Yes Ma'am" no matter what they asked or said. :D

NickDBrennan said:

Wait until your body starts rejecting sunlight...and your weekends get weird as you switch from your 'day' to other people's day and back again. I hated that.

And your girlfriend starts getting bored when you'd normally be entertaining her and shows up wearing next to nothing, teasing the other guys (all 2 of them in a 20 phone shop) and draggin' your butt back into the back room for a little attention. :D :eek:

Graves can be interesting, that's for sure. ;)

ausrere said:
I've worked with a few "Special" ones too. Learned the hard way not to make a comment about their, uhmmm.. "Dispatch style". Spent a shift going from one "Barking dog" call after another. After that it was "Yes Ma'am" no matter what they asked or said. :D

HEHEHE

A quick learner!
I love it when I don't have to spend a lot of time properly training units. I think that there should be a mandatory course in academy on how to keep a dispatcher happy. Happy dispatcher = happy officer. :yes:

Back