Got to fly with Rudy today :)

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Today I got a ride in Rudy’s airplane, such a clean and pretty Cherokee. I can see why he enjoys it so much. Rudy exudes a love for flying. How nice to see this in a young person.

We flew to Arkansas to visit Chip and have a bite to eat. We borrowed Chip’s car (found out the old airport car finally died) and ate at a great Thai restaurant. Chip inspected Rudy’s Cherokee giving it top marks. He even checked out the wiring (inside joke;)).

The flight home was a bit bumpy but it was such a beautiful day and great flying. Don’t know why more people weren’t enjoying the sky.

Rudy is a thoughtful and cautious pilot and I look forward to flying with him again soon. Everyone is excited and anxious to see this young, positive pilot become a great asset to the flying community. We think he is following in his grandpa’s footsteps. (His grandpa has been a super asset to aviation for twenty, thirty, forty plus years.

Thanks so much for taking me flying Rudy. :)

I didn't get to visit much but I'm glad you guys came down. What a nice airplane!! Let's just say my first PA28 couldn't hold a candle to Rudy's.

Come back when we're not in the middle of an annual and I'll be a beter host :cheerio:

Diana said:
Thanks so much for taking me flying Rudy. :)

Great picures and a nice story. Glad you had a great flight!

Bill Jennings said:
Great picures and a nice story. Glad you had a great flight!
Thanks Bill. Rudy is fun to be with, and I hope to fly with him again. Maybe I can take him for an aerobatic ride next time. :)

Speaking of which, when is your next acro lesson Bill?

Steve said:
Diana,

Since Rudy is planning to attend the Gaston's soiree should I plan to keep my two teenage daughters locked in their cabin for the duration? :yes:

Steve, that's not a bad idea. Rudy is VERY nice, pleasant and a tad shy. I fear that they will develop an incurable crush on him that would make it unbearable for them, and then you would have to live with their moods until they grew out of it. ;)

Last edited:
Diana said:
Rudy is fun to be with, and I hope to fly with him again. Maybe I can take him for an aerobatic ride next time. :)
Ooooh, i would love to Diana!!! I think it would be a blast!!

Steve said:
Diana,

Since Rudy is planning to attend the Gaston's soiree should I plan to keep my two teenage daughters locked in their cabin for the duration? :yes:
Haha!!!

lancefisher said:
Is that a "ain't no flimsy lock gonna keep me outta that cabin" haha?:D
No hah, i thought that was pretty funny though!!!!

Diana said:
Speaking of which, when is your next acro lesson Bill?

Between my schedule and his, its looking like May 24th will be the next lesson :(

Steve said:
Maybe I need to rent an extra room for my security team

Smith

&

Wesson

:yes:
No no, no worries, i have a girlfriend!! You seem like a funny guy i am looking forward to meeting you!!

What happens at Gaston's stays at Gaston's.

:D

Back