Got my thumb out

RossFischer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flyin Fisch
Ok. I've got Gaston's on my calendar and I'm really itchin and twitchin to go.

Two scenarios play out for me.

Scenario one: Me and my dad both go. We would like to possibly get into a cabin if there's room for two. I would bring the Cessna.

Scenario two: Only I would go. I would need room for one (floor space is fine for me!). And I would prefer to share a ride to Gaston's.

Soo, Is there cabin space for two still? I know you early birds have jumped on them. Also is there someone coming from the West that has room for a 155 pounder and some gear?

Thanks guys!

im sure there will be extra couches/floors etc. In fact, I'm counting on it! See you there.

As TonLoc notes, there's always sleeping space, somewhere.

Ross,

I have cabin #11 available from Thursday June 5th to checkout Sunday morning June 8th. Mary and I decided to go to Sun-n-Fun in April instead. Although.....she did mention if I didn't find someone for the room that "I" should go. I'm working on a friend who loves to fish (we charter a boat every year from Cape May, NJ) but his wife is due about the same time. I'm thinking we would both be in the dog house if he wasn't there for the event.

The cabin is the basic bedroom accommodation no kitchen but it does have the dorm room fridge. Deposit was $109. I have all the info that was sent by the folks at Gaston's.

PM me if your interested.

Back