Got my fix!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Well it turns out that PTS will be closing for this next week! It was a really nice day today so i decided I better go get my fix for the week. I couldn't get a hold of anyone to go so i went to my no-fail plan and took my 10 year old brother(never said no and probably never will)
We flew for about an hour in the practice area and then came into land. The airport was really busy, i suppose everyone else was getting there fix also. My little brother wanted to do turns today so i took him out into the practice area and showed him a few and then he did two with me.
He really enjoyed listening to the traffic today and he loved doing the turns.

Thanks for reading,

Rudy said:
Well it turns out that PTS will be closing for this next week! It was a really nice day today so i decided I better go get my fix for the week. I couldn't get a hold of anyone to go so i went to my no-fail plan and took my 10 year old brother(never said no and probably never will)
We flew for about an hour in the practice area and then came into land. The airport was really busy, i suppose everyone else was getting there fix also. My little brother wanted to do turns today so i took him out into the practice area and showed him a few and then he did two with me.
He really enjoyed listening to the traffic today and he loved doing the turns.

Thanks for reading,

well ho yeah! Gotta love the flight before the airport closes....oh wait, I always miss that opportunity and show up as they move the big flashing x's over the runways....argh.

sounds like fun rudy. I need to do the same. I havnt just gone out to fool around in ages.

Well Rudy sounded like a good day and sounds like your brother will be taking lesson too. keep him interested. Dave G.

Shipoke said:
Well Rudy sounded like a good day and sounds like your brother will be taking lesson too. keep him interested. Dave G.
I don't think that will be much of a problem Dave! Haha hopefully i will be his instructor someday

Back