Got high 4/20

Great photos - thanks for sharing.

My wife and I got high today, as well. 9,000 feet, in fact.

We didn't take any pics, though.
Not sure if we'd want to see "those" pictures :)

Planning to get high tomorrow evening. Looking forward to it.

I got high yesterday, incidentally at 9000 feet too and then on approach to St.paul 500 feet AGL saw a big arse balloon at least 4 feet wide coming straight at me, or me going straight at it, had to perform evasive maneuver to not chop it with the fan. It was windy and turbulent at 500AGL and I wasn’t expecting a freaking balloon on my flight path

Never even heard of 4/20 until yesterday. Flight nurse at work brought it up and neither me nor the flight paramedic had a clue. We must live a sheltered life I guess.

We all ended up getting high for .2 until the weather shut us down and we aborted. I think they thought I was high for accepting the flight! :)

I got high yesterday, incidentally at 9000 feet too and then on approach to St.paul 500 feet AGL saw a big arse balloon at least 4 feet wide coming straight at me, or me going straight at it, had to perform evasive maneuver to not chop it with the fan. It was windy and turbulent at 500AGL and I wasn’t expecting a freaking balloon on my flight path
Pictures.....or it didn't happen :) Besides, that how we do things down here in the Twin Cities.

Pictures.....or it didn't happen :) Besides, that how we do things down here in the Twin Cities.

Don’t have a pic, but have a CFI who told me to take the foggles off and look at what I am about to hit

Back