Got a skin alteration removed - no records available anymore

U

Unregistered

Dear doctor,

i don´t live in the U.S. and i´m not a U.S.-citizen. Around 11 years ago i had surgery i wanted for cosmetical reasons. A skin alternation which i´m pretty sure was not cancer got removed by laser. Unfortunately i cannot get any medical records concerning that issue anymore. I also don´t know the diagnosis of that skin alternation and when and where exactly it got removed anymore.

I´m pretty sure it was not cancer because since that surgery i´ve not been visiting doctors to check if i have cancer and i still live. Concering my medical issue to my knowledge it is very easy to find out if i have cancer by checking if i´ve got metastasis in my body. I would like to know if my issue will prevent me from getting a medical from the FAA, especially as the surgery was around 11 years ago. I hope my question is not a stupid question. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Dear doctor,

i don´t live in the U.S. and i´m not a U.S.-citizen. Around 11 years ago i had surgery i wanted for cosmetical reasons. A skin alteration which i´m pretty sure was not cancer got removed by laser. Unfortunately i cannot get any medical records concerning that issue anymore. I also don´t know the diagnosis of that skin alteration and when and where exactly it got removed anymore.

I´m pretty sure it was not cancer because since that surgery i´ve not been visiting doctors to check if i have cancer and i still live. Concering my medical issue to my knowledge it is very easy to find out if i have cancer by checking if i´ve got metastasis in my body. I would like to know if my issue will prevent me from getting a medical from the FAA, especially as the surgery was around 11 years ago. I hope my question is not a stupid question. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Hello Dr. Bruce,

i don´t live in the U.S. and i´m not a U.S.-citizen. Around 11 years ago i had surgery i wanted for cosmetical reasons. A skin alteration which i´m pretty sure was not cancer got removed by laser. Unfortunately i cannot get any medical records concerning that issue anymore. I also don´t know the diagnosis of that skin alteration, when and where exactly it got removed anymore.

I´m pretty sure it was not cancer because since that surgery i´ve not been visiting doctors to check if i have cancer and i´m still alive. Concering my issue to my knowledge it is easy to find out if i have cancer by checking if i´ve got metastasis in my body. I would like to know if my issue will prevent me from getting a medical from the FAA. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back