Got a new toy

Tahtian black pearl pendant..... very nice choice.

Grant got some new sunglasses and a lambskin bomber jacket to keep warm and fly safe. I wasn't expecting the Zulu headset, but am looking forward to using them as soon as the weather, and this cold/flu (decided to hit me Christmas day afternoon; thank goodness for 24-hour drugstores) let up.

But one of the best gifts I got this year was, belive it or not, a hug. I prepared some christmas stockings for Grant's cousins' children to give out Christmas Eve. One of the girls is probably about 2 years old; upon receving her stocking (about as big as she was), and munching on some of the chocolate in it, she proceeded to make her way over to us, and open her arms as wide as a 2-year old can to say 'thank you'.

Kinda puts things in perspective.

Didnt get it for Christmas,actually have had it for about fifteen years,but i play a Fender 5 string jazz bass.....Fender makes some really good stuff.:D FLY SAFE T.C.

. . . . . can't fly it, can't ride it, can't eat it, walk it, train it; but it doesn't eat fuel and six days a week it keeps me in touch with limitless boundaries. First delivery came today while I sat in the truck(in the rain) waiting to record first delivery. Her Majesty hand-painted it, both sides. (And look at the ice starting up the access road to my driveway which is about as far above the visible building as between the highway and the brown building)

HR

Attachments

• Mailbox 122907.jpg
    Mailbox 122907.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Mailbox_1 122907.jpg
    Mailbox_1 122907.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Mailbox_2 122907.jpg
    Mailbox_2 122907.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Mailbox_3 122907.jpg
    Mailbox_3 122907.jpg
    434.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Well My Great Nephew got his Xmas present today. I took him to N31 (Kutztown) for a hamburger,and he got to fly the plane the whole way there and back. i did the take-oofs and landings. He's 14 years old and got to fly about 1.3 hours. And i will say he did well,stayed within 100 ft of Alt. but has a tendincy to turn left. We'll work on that next time. All In All we had a GREAT Day.
Dave G.:blueplane:

Last edited:
Back