Got a Harley and love to fly..You need this!!

TWinter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
TWinter
Hey guys/gals..

I have this Shifter Linkage custom made for my 2015 Harley RoadGlide. I've sold the bike and took this off before selling. This is a very nice piece. Used less than 200 miles. Like new!

Paypal is good. I'll take $125 or best reasonable offer shipped to lower 48.

email me at; tpwinter@bellsouth.net

I miss PMs on POA so emailing me direct is best.

-Tom

Attachments

• Linkage 1.jpg
    Linkage 1.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 100
  • Linkage 5.jpg
    Linkage 5.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 93
I miss PMs on POA so emailing me direct is best.
PMs are now called "conversations" and can be started by clicking on the envelope icon at the upper right of the screen. Or is there some function of the old PMs that you preferred over the way conversations work?

Nope..no preference. PMs, conversations, emails, smoke signals, whatever works...Just stating the best way to get a hold of me since I don't get a chance to check POA daily. No big deal. So a private message between two people is now called just a "conversation"..Kind of takes the emphasis on private out of the picture. Oh well, your the ADMIN..It's all good.

Thanks for the heads up.

-Tom

Last edited:
PMs are now called "conversations" and can be started by clicking on the envelope icon at the upper right of the screen. Or is there some function of the old PMs that you preferred over the way conversations work?

When he said "I miss PMs", I don't think he meant "They're gone and I long for their return" but rather "I don't oft see them." ;)

Back