Google Voice Transcripts

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Google voice is this awesome set of free services that tie into a phone number of your own or one you choose from their list. One of these services is voicemail transcription. Depending on how clear the call is, it can be really good, or it can be really hilarious. One sitting in my inbox is this:

Hey Will, it's called. I'm just calling to find out wanted to get that has been decided about tomorrow night. 100 drivers Christian talk to you later, he's at work. Just trying to get a chance laptop. Gimme a call back, Purchased by.
Another friend of mine has seen this:

Anyway, I guess you're a tree.
To those of you who haven't gotten Google Voice, it's free now ( http://voice.google.com ). To those of you who have it... got any good transcripts? :D

GV Voicemail said:
Hi Nick, It's been a hand out the Dean. I'll talk to you the follow up on price here see you if you could you give me a the plasterwork over by time. Bye bye did not leave a building probably won't be home for another hour about if you could please give me a call back so that the case and I would appreciate it. 3023 better event 8943. Again, it's 3023 better event 8943. Thanks Nick. Bye bye.

And one from Spike:

Spike said:
Hey Nick, this site 214914. My number one. Bye.

And a work related one:

Tamrin?? said:
Hey Nick, This. Is. Tamrin. I don't have a problem movie that B M 2 different yes like server. I just want to run something by you. If you give me a call back. Thanks.

Grace, Dad that it no longer how soon. Something to review and if you right now. Hey, it's 5o'clock and I wasn't sure if tonight was the night. You said you had to cut back after dinner, or what. What's going on, so give me a ring. I'm getting hungry out how we could just snack demands, we can connect dinner, but I wasn't sure what your tampered with, so let you know my phone will bye.

Anyway, it is still so much better and more reliable than ATT visual voicemail. Best thing to play with is the customized voicemail greetings for different groups :ihih:

Last edited:
I find it really depends on how clearly the person speaks.

Still better than my wife.

How many of you have submitted your incorrect transcripts via the link, so they can clean up their system for improved transcripts? I've done it with some messages that had no private information. They then get the voice file and their bogus transcript, and can use the two together to further tune the system.

Anyway, it is still so much better and more reliable than ATT visual voicemail. Best thing to play with is the customized voicemail greetings for different groups :ihih:

That is fun. I've freaked a few people out by having the voicemail message call them by name. :D

How many of you have submitted your incorrect transcripts via the link, so they can clean up their system for improved transcripts? I've done it with some messages that had no private information. They then get the voice file and their bogus transcript, and can use the two together to further tune the system.

I've never noticed. Thanks for the heads up!

Back