Google Documents

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Anyone else using google docs to do group work online? My senior design group has been using it, and I found it pretty great, better than I expected! The ability for multiple users to make updates really helped hook me.

Anyone else using google docs to do group work online? My senior design group has been using it, and I found it pretty great, better than I expected! The ability for multiple users to make updates really helped hook me.

Yep... Doing all our billing on the spreadsheet now, because I now have an assistant treasurer to help me out. With Google Docs either or both of us can do any or all of the work.

im using it to keep my logbook backed up electronically as well. there are a few features which are not as easy as excel (namely filtering) but its well worth it to me to have an online backup for free

Ah and now that we know you are working on it, we can start to make requests for features! :D :yes:

I use it every now and again. I set up a spreadsheet with all the information that Adam could edit for the Wings Fly-BQ last year which worked pretty well. Google really knows their stuff and is continually improving their web based software.

We used it for about a year to track where our independent contractors were working as they could not get on our system.
Works great!

Ah and now that we know you are working on it, we can start to make requests for features! :D :yes:
This was way back (well, not really, I guess about a year and a half now) when Google first acquired Upstartle and got its hands on what would become Google docs...I still know a few people who work on that, though.

-Felix

Back