Good work Matt!

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
just got a text from Matt Michael (wby0nder) and he just finished his tailwheel endorsement with a friend up by Madison. Now he can fly his flybaby when its ready. good work!

Woohoo! WTG Matt!

(You'd better be giving me a ride if you're still there on Saturday... ;))

Congrats Matt. Where did you do your TW???

Pete

Congrats MM!! I better hurry up on that tailwheel spring!

Congrats, Matt, that's awesome! I can't wait to see that Flybaby in action!

So far it's a lot of Fly Baby INACTION. The parts are starting to come back together now. Adam, the engine wont be together for at least another few days so do your best.

Did the job with my pal Clarke near Madison WI in his Slowtabria, as he calls it. I really need to write a book called Transition to Power. Tailwheel chapter will start, "forget all the crap you've been hearing for years about tailwheel landings (or at least most of it). The Citabria lands just like a fat 2-22 with really cushy landing gear. That is, unless you insist on wheel landing it which is another story...

Glad to have it done finally

MM

Nice, Matt! Unfortunately, this means you can now officially be roped into doing tows when the soaring weather is good. ;)

I figured you would find a way to do the tw in the AgCat. :dunno: hehe

Nice, Matt! Unfortunately, this means you can now officially be roped into doing tows when the soaring weather is good. ;)

Good luck catching me!

I figured you would find a way to do the tw in the AgCat. :dunno: hehe

I thought about finding one of those 2 hole cats out there but imagine the cost just to do the endorsement:hairraise:

Back