Good Warbirds Museum, Casper WY

Nope! I'm gonna go next week though. Can you walk-in or do you have to schedule a tour? I can't seem to find hours so I'm inclined to think it's the latter.

I think the article said drop in and take your chances, or call?

Hi, all! My name is Sean and myself, and my family operates the museum in Casper, WY. Since I'm new here, I can't post a link but if you go to the AAERO website in your link above you can learn more about the Fly-in. The museum has been around for 20 years or so, however, we've never had a grand opening so we're throwing a big event on Sat Aug 18th that includes food, drinks, entertainment, lodging (for those who want to stay and enjoy the Casper area), free parking and an on-site A&P. It would be great if some of you can make it. We've partnered with Victory for Veterans Foundation to operate the museum and offer a place for the community to enjoy as well as support the local veterans in the region.

Hi Sean! Welcome to POA and thanks for the info!

And I just put it up on the Colorado Pilots Assoc facebook page....If I can get out of the cherokee, I'll be there! ( after the knee replacement back in May, I can get in, just can't get out without a hoist)

And I just put it up on the Colorado Pilots Assoc facebook page....If I can get out of the cherokee, I'll be there! ( after the knee replacement back in May, I can get in, just can't get out without a hoist)
That would be terrific thank you! We're also CPA members if that helps. I'll have my 61' PA-28 up there. Let me know if you decide to make it, we'll save you a parking spot in front of the hanger. Atlantic has agreed to provide free parking as well which is nice.

Back