Good thoughts for Little Jack

tmyers

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Tim Myers
Some of you may have seen my posts regarding our niece and the early birth of her son Jack. Our trip to 6Y9 was in limbo till we knew a little more about how he was doing.

Jack is 6 weeks now and is in his third Hospital. Jeannette and I went to see him last night and took mom and dad out to dinner to just get them away from the hospital for a couple hours.

Jacks heart is only operating at about 32% and he is scheduled for an ablation this coming Thursday. If the ablation works the results will be pretty much immediate and he could be home as early as this Saturday. The Dr is confident but has stated that the procedure has a higher success rate on larger children. Jack, however cannot wait and needs the procedure now.

We don't really want to discuss what will happen if it is not a success.

I am asking that you give just a minute or two to think about Jack this Thursday. If you are comfortable praying please do so, if not just send some warm and positive thoughts his way.

Thanks to you in advance.

Thoughts and prayers Tim...

Hope everything turns out. My niece was hideously premature but turned out OK. Was even some of my research that prevented the BPDs.

Sending positive thoughts for you and your family.

Ditto on all of the above. Hugs to you and Jnet.

Ditto on the positive thoughts. Hope his procedure is successful!

prayers and good thoughts for Little Jack.

Many thoughts and prayers for Jack and family.

The ablation went well. The Dr had to stop short of getting it all as they were within 5mm of the normal functioning area. Jacks heart rate for now is normal and he may be sent home this weekend. It will take a couple weeks to see if the improvement will last but it looks good.

Thank all of you for your prayers and well wishes.

Strong prayers for a feisty lil' pea-picker!

Some of you may have seen my posts regarding our niece and the early birth of her son Jack. Our trip to 6Y9 was in limbo till we knew a little more about how he was doing.

Jack is 6 weeks now and is in his third Hospital. Jeannette and I went to see him last night and took mom and dad out to dinner to just get them away from the hospital for a couple hours.

Jacks heart is only operating at about 32% and he is scheduled for an ablation this coming Thursday. If the ablation works the results will be pretty much immediate and he could be home as early as this Saturday. The Dr is confident but has stated that the procedure has a higher success rate on larger children. Jack, however cannot wait and needs the procedure now.

We don't really want to discuss what will happen if it is not a success.

I am asking that you give just a minute or two to think about Jack this Thursday. If you are comfortable praying please do so, if not just send some warm and positive thoughts his way.

Thanks to you in advance.

Thank you for opening your heart to your friends at POA. It is difficult I know, but we are all pulling for you and your family.

My heart hurts when children are not 110%. The funny thing is they don't know any different so they think they are "normal". I know you and your family going through a difficult time, but the procedure little Jack is facing will be successful and he will live a happy and healthy life. Things will work out just fine. Bank on it. :yes:

Positive thinking produces positive results. :D

Please keep this thread updated with his progress.

Last edited:
Jack came home today. He is doing great. Mom and dad only need to check his heart rate twice a day. He has no monitors wires or tubes. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.

There really are some great people on this site.

Glad to hear things are well, prayers and well wishes your way.

Back