Good Story on ABC News

Very nice - thanks for sharing that!

As president of Angel Flight East, I am particularly proud! We fly tons of missions like this, as do other great Public Benefit Organizations!:D

So I'll use this as a plug, We need pilots in the following areas:

Ohio
Upstate NY and Central NY
Western PA and NY
New England
VA

If you have 300 hrs. and an Instrument Rating with access to a certified plane you can fly Angel flight East missions. Just send me a PM and I'll get you with the right people! Its the most rewarding flying you will ever do.

Last edited:
If you have 300 hrs. and an Instrument Rating with access to a certified plane you can fly Angel flight East missions. Just send me a PM and I'll get you with the right people! Its the most rewarding flying you will ever do.

I'll send you a PM when I get another 200 hours! Sounds like a great cause.

As president of Angel Flight East, I am particularly proud! We fly tons of missions like this, as do other great Public Benefit Organizations!:D

Ohio
Western PA and NY
New England
VA

:yeahthat:

Great story, thanks for sharing.
Nice plane too!

Ohio
Western PA and NY
New England
VA

If you can convince the FAA to allow experimentals you could fill your needs tomorrow. :rolleyes2:

I've definitely thought about doing this, but I don't carry enough liability for something like that (not sure whether AF covers anything). Pilots n Paws is more my style. But kudos and blessings to anyone who has the wherewithal to do AF compassion flights.

Back