Good News/Bad News

msims

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Well the good news is that I will now have more time to work on my IFR - bad news is I will have the time since I am not currently employed which will also cut off my financial ability to continue now. Seems like every time I got serious about the IFR something came up like my wife leaving then the divorce now this. Past the written 2 years ago this July so looks like I will be re-taking that in the future:(

Mark
N5641B

msims said:
Well the good news is that I will now have more time to work on my IFR - bad news is I will have the time since I am not currently employed which will also cut off my financial ability to continue now. Seems like every time I got serious about the IFR something came up like my wife leaving then the divorce now this. Past the written 2 years ago this July so looks like I will be re-taking that in the future:(

Mark
N5641B

Bummer. Hope the employemant situation improves shortly.

Hang in there, you will get your instrument ticket and it will be worth it...

Mark

Agree. There will be something out there. Email me offline and I'll offer any assistance I can.

bill

I'm so sorry. It's always something. But eventually we triumph....

You can do it, Mark. It nearly took me two years to get the private, and that was with no interruptions!

Ben,
One of the good things is that job had way to much travel that made it so I couldn't play in the Community Band. I had played in it for about 14 years prior to taking this job. Also will be able to make it to choir practice more often. While music isn't my profession it is an important part of my life.

Mark

I hope things turn around for you soon. There's a lot of that going around. It seems that corporate America is employee hostile right now. Unsure economic outlook and a tighter job market. They better watch out when the pendulum swings the other way. They've burn the loyality bridge to the ground and beyond.

Back