GOOD MORNING!!

Good morning, Tom!

(Hey, where's Scott? He must be awake...)

Bah, you're one of those perky morning people, aren't you?

Good morning to you, sunshine!

I need my second cup. And to make the kids' lunches. And to get them dressed and off to school. Yet here I sit.....

Hey guys. G'day mates.

leah and i are leaving for Iowa at 2 PM, which means we had to get up at oh dark thirty to get to work early so we can leave work early. if i was a coffee drinker, id be wired.

Good Morning POAaaaaaaa!

I set a coffee bag up, insert an IV in my arm and a catheter to relieve myself. Then I don't have to leave the puter!

sounds like a number of y'all have a good working plan in place this morning! :yes: :) :eek:

'Course it's a good morning- Piper's home and safe!

My plan - an 11.5 hour day at work, softball this evening, yard sale this weekend.

Good morning indeed! (a few hours late. I've been up since 5:30)

Woke up at 0445 Central Time, been at the office since 0730, flight at 1900, be in my own bed for the first time in 5 nights sometime around 0000. Ahh, to be home again.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Yawn stretch....

Since we're working 4 day weeks during the summer, I got to sleep in this morning, so good morning, and good day. Gotta get a shower, head out to the weekly meeting with the ham radio folks, then an afternoon of studying and staying out of the rain here.

Hope everyone else is having a fine day. :D

Good morning! Coffee's on, come on and have a cup! It's a beautiful Saturday morning, after a day and a half of steady rain and I'm fixing to go fly a sailplane again! :D

Yardsale stuff is out, dr pepper's on. Lets do this!

I've been harassed to finish a "HOT! HOT! HOT! OMG DA BOSSES ARE WATCHING!" project 15 days before it was assigned to me. You know. Using my time machine.

My boss tells them to back off and says he'll push me to get done by June 16. We have 1-2-3 times daily staus updates. "Can we do better?" I tell them no, and to go away.

I pretty much finished it late Friday June 5. It helped that they got everyone I had dependencies with to do their jobs for once.

Using the Commander Scott principle: "You have a lot to learn about being a miracle worker." "Always tell them it'll take twice as long."

It feels good to have that one off me plate.

Last edited:
A young son brought his dad a cup of coffee. Dad said thanks and started to drink the coffee. He felt something in his cup and fished out two of his son's toy soldiers. He asked his son what that was all about. And his son told him " The best part of waking up, is soldiers in your cup".:smile:

Bob

Slept in (8:30!), unloaded some stuff my wife brought down from CT, got a haircut, and caught up on the Economist and Financial Times from the past few days.

There are a lot more grey hairs in the pile with each trip to the barber. Sigh.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Little late with my good mornings, but Good Morning! Cool and cloudy here today. Apple the dog started off not feeling so well, but she seems to have made a quick recovery! (which is great, considering it costs about $150 to just walk in the door of the emergency vet clinic... :eek:).

Coffee's on and I just made some grits, if you're of a mind to have some! :yes: :)

Tom, your timing is just right for me. Having a cup of tea and making some grits too. Lots of butter and pepper, can't think of a better way to start the day!

Little late with my good mornings, but Good Morning! Cool and cloudy here today. Apple the dog started off not feeling so well, but she seems to have made a quick recovery! (which is great, considering it costs about $150 to just walk in the door of the emergency vet clinic... :eek:).

Coffee's on and I just made some grits, if you're of a mind to have some! :yes: :)

Some day, you're going to post this and I'm going to be in NC....and you're gonna have a house full of Nick looking for coffee and grits :D

Grits, yum. Maybe you have inspired me to fix some....

Back