Good Lord!!

pookies

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
pookies
Today, my nephew, who is 2 1/2, said the word "airplane" like 953 times!!! :smile:

It started bright and early this morning, he had his first sleep over ever at my apartment last night, when he picked up a "Flying" magazine and started flipping through it. Every time he saw a picture of an airplane, he said "airplane!" Do you know how many pictures of airplanes are in Flying magazine? :lol: I also live directly under the glide path for MSY and he was saying "airplane" every time one passed over.

Later, we went to city park and went to the amusement park. Jazz Fest is going on this weekend and they had 2 tow planes circling around lots and my nephew noticed this. We were even on rides and he was pointing and shouting "airplane" EVERY time one passed by. In fact, he said "airplane" more than once each time one passed by!!

I have never heard the word "airplane" that MUCH in my life! I think I've taught my nephew well!! :D

Cute! I wonder if you'll get tired of it...you have taught him well

Allright! A new copilot in the making!

your sister/brother will now hate you. :D

Indeed, another pilot in the making!

If he's like my son, it comes out more like "air pain." I was able to get the family up for only the second time (shame on me!) last Saturday. He loved it! Kept pulling my wife's mic over and saying "hi daddy" :D

If he's like my son, it comes out more like "air pain." I was able to get the family up for only the second time (shame on me!) last Saturday. He loved it! Kept pulling my wife's mic over and saying "hi daddy" :D

Indeed it was "air pain" :D

Great Job, I have tried to do that with all eight of neices and nephews, my sisters hate me:smile:!

Back