Good IFR Day

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
I just did a simple little flight over to KMRB and back, with a landing there and two at home. The IFR went well (all in VMC), but all my landings were not that great (which is really saying something, being that they were in the C182). Looking back, I'd analyze the problem as being due to not really being as stabilized as I normally like, and lack of sleep. LOL--maybe it was good that they didn't come today!

Ben;

I am glad you got to go out and practice today. I know the dissappointment of giving the rides (wedding present) was on your mind as you flew and the landings were not what you wanted. Yes I remember being dissappointed that folks I knew backed out of going for a ride. I just went did exactly what you did today by flyiing and practicing. I found and still do is a nice way to sharpen up those skills. Interesting the folks that backed out would call and asked me what I did and told them that I went flying. Yes I did take them for rides at a later date. Everything worked out and now one of the people is a pilot.

I am glad you had a great day to fly and don't worry about the landings. I bet they were great.

John

Thanks, John! I sure hope they will go up with me--they are my brother in law and his wife-to-be.

Ben;

They will with time and don't be surprise it will come faster than you think.

I aenjoy reading your flying adventures.

John

Back