Good checkride prep video for oral

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
As I get closer to my checkride I am getting increasingly nervous! Which is natural I imagine. I did the King course for my written and loved it but the checkride prep portion of that course is difficult to handle!! I have found myself watching YouTube vids of oral exams and answering questions while watching. I’m finding this useful was to do some prep. Anybody have some good links or vids that they had found useful in their training. I have printed out the ACS and am going through it step by step to be prepared as well. Overkill perhaps? Possible. But when I hear about 3 hour+ oral exams I feel like I have to be prepared for everything.

A mock oral with your CFI will better prepare you than sitting in front of a screen and watching a video. You’ll find yourself having less anxiety by answering questions in front of a real person, than answering them as a video plays.

Just my 2c.

Last edited:
Just make sure you have this down, as a pilot it’s important to know

A mock oral with your CFI will better prepare you than sitting in front of a screen and watching a video. You’ll find yourself having less anxiety by answering questions in front of a real person, than answering them as a video plays.

Just my 2c.
^ and that

This one with Andy Munnis isn't too bad. He has one for the instrument rating that is pretty decent too.

I tried to use him for my instrument check ride, but there's something about this guy that makes me want to punch people...mainly him...but I don't know why.

have you checked out the dauntless aviation prep software. I havent posted enough to post a link, but google will find it from that name.

Their rideready series includes ifr oral test prep

Last edited:
Back