Good aviation Facebook pages

Pinstriper

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Pinstriper
Anyone wanna chime in on any great aviation pages on Facebook?
Boldmethod and aviators anonymous are both great pages. You got any to help a brotha out? (Help out wasting more time on Facebook lol!)

And I thought facebook was just an attention whoring tool for middle aged women that lost their looks.

Sh-t pilots say

+1
One thing I can't figure out about that one.
I believe it is a female running that page.

Posts a lot of scantly clad woman in the pictures.

I'm fine with it. Just assumed it was a male.

+1
One thing I can't figure out about that one.
I believe it is a female running that page.

Posts a lot of scantly clad woman in the pictures.

I'm fine with it. Just assumed it was a male.

Is she in any of the pics?

And I thought facebook was just an attention whoring tool for middle aged women that lost their looks.

Nope. Actually a very useful and entertaining on line service. For all ages and demographics.

I use it all the time to stay in touch with people, groups and to stay on top of interests.

The facebook haters are usually people who don't understand it, or have never tried it.

Nope. Actually a very useful and entertaining on line service. For all ages and demographics.

I use it all the time to stay in touch with people, groups and to stay on top of interests.

The facebook haters are usually people who don't understand it, or have never tried it.
I was one of the first few thousand on facebook. Back when you had to be a Harvard student to join.:) Then they ruined it by letting anyone in.:rofl: Now facebook is the domain of timed out women, and worthless.

Ummm. I just went and checked.. I'm for sure not a woman.... And I don't think I'm timed out.. You need to change your Facebook friends there bud

Back