Gone for awhile....

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I am moving to Minneapolis as I have a new job. I will be jumping around up there staying with people I know until my apartment is ready, which is not until April 7th.

I don't suspect I'll be on this forum for at least a month, or two, because my focus is going to be on my job.

If for some reason someone needs to reach me, you can do so by e-mail. I'll try to check it.

email_001.JPG

Don't crash. :)

jangell said:
/snip/

I don't suspect I'll be on this forum for at least a month, or two, because my focus is going to be on my job.
And the next thing you know you'll be 30 years older with a belly and wondering what the heck happened. Best wishes in the city.

Don't jinx us.:)

jangell said:
I am moving to Minneapolis as I have a new job. I will be jumping around up there staying with people I know until my apartment is ready, which is not until April 7th.

If for some reason someone needs to reach me, you can do so by e-mail. I'll try to check it.

email_001.JPG

Oh no - we'll miss your know-it-allness!!! You are depriving the forums of a very important and necessary scape-goat!!

Please don't crash either. :)

Is it me, or are all the threads today drifting to discussions of Nick's new Avatar?

Missa

Missa said:
Is it me, or are all the threads today drifting to discussions of Nick's new Avatar?

Missa

Which one?

The quad-eyed, double-mouthed, chick, or the successors thereto?

Nick, ya' got entirely too much time on your hands.

SCCutler said:
Which one?

The quad-eyed, double-mouthed, chick, or the successors thereto?

Nick, ya' got entirely too much time on your hands.

Man, I musta missed some. All I've seen is Hulk Hogan with tremors...

Missa

Good luck with the new job, Jesse! If you ever fly near CKN or GFK or nearby, let me know.

terry

Back