Goat Cheese....(NA)

Or a personal fave that’s not popular — black pepper heavy.
I do that to cottage cheese too. Grandpa started it. Can’t even see the cottage cheese through the outside layer of pepper.
Now I'm drooling on my keyboard. Stop it.

I hate goat cheese. Tastes like feet.
There are different goat cheeses. The brown stuff---not so much. The white stuff is better. When our son was little we had to buy goat milk and cheese for him; he had some allergy to cow's milk. Seems to have outgrown it.

For a while we bought the goat's milk from a local hobby farmer, until one time our son revolted at it. "Tastes like onions," he said.

Talked to the farmer. "Yeah, the goats busted though the fence into the garden and ate all the onions."

Someone give me the possessive plural of sisters. It is agonizing me.

not sure why. Sisters is the plural and the possessive formed by adding an apostrophe, sisters’. Pronunciation is the same.

I don’t think I know the plural of sis, but since it’s slang, you can pretty much do what you want.

Oh no, now I actually used what we learned in 4th grade grammar class. We all swore it was useless.

goat cheese omelet in the log books. it was aight, good way to get rid of extra goat cheese in your fridge. it was better in the salad and I think I prefer ooey gooey american or cheddar in an omelet.

As has been suggested -- omelets, salads, pizzas, various pastas. Wherever it works. We like feta, but goat cheese is good too.

Back