GO PRO Cameras

My first attempt to video with a Hero 3+ Black edition...

1080 @ 60 FPS.. Ultra wide angle lens setting...

I got the jello effect on the decent altho I was pretty close to VNE when it happened....

The battery goes fast with the wifi running, maybe 60-70 minutes...

With the wifi off, the battery will last most of the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Nice crosswind runway there Ben. That area is just gorgeous. Makes me wanna go snowboarding.

Really enjoyed your video. As a young man, I lived at the Ponderosa apartments in Jackson hole. 2 years then I was transferred. I fought it tooth and nail but, I was a young man then.

Thanks for sharing.

Really enjoyed your video. As a young man, I lived at the Ponderosa apartments in Jackson hole. 2 years then I was transferred. I fought it tooth and nail but, I was a young man then.

Thanks for sharing.

Funny you should say that......

I live at 700 PONDEROSA DR in Jackson.......

Ps... I LOVE it here......:yes::):):):):):)

Ha...

Technically. Once I cross the "hold short line",, It is MY runway.:yes::yes:

I was like "he's kinda cutting the corner there.......wait he's going clear to the other side.....oh **** he's in the air already!" Awesome.

I've been using the GoPro's since the original Hero. I now have two of the Hero3 Black's. I've never had any problem with either one.

I fly a Mooney and have no problem with mounts on both the inside and outside. All mounts are temporary, small and made from parts easily available at any hardware store. Typically my mounts cost less then $5.

I use neutral density filters with both the skeleton housing and the full original housing. That takes out the prop and the jello effect.

Audio is easy with a patch cord connected to the rear seat intercom. For inside mounted camera's only, of course.

PM me for more info if interested.

Paul

Funny you should say that......

I live at 700 PONDEROSA DR in Jackson.......

Ps... I LOVE it here......:yes::):):):):):)

I've never been back. Are those apartments still there ? You are right. That place is just fantastic. Miss the million dollar bar and those saddles. I may have to go visit one of these days.

Back