GO DUKE!!!!!

HPNFlyGirl

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iBrookieMonster
WOW!!!!! What a game last night. :yesnod:

If you guys want to track Duke on flightaware on the way back to RDU I'm pretty sure they are on Southwest flight 8262 from IND.

I plan to go out and welcome them back. Anyone else in the RDU area care to join me?

If you guys want to track Duke on flightaware on the way back to RDU I'm pretty sure they are on Southwest flight 8262 from IND.

Southwest? I thought Duke only flew Gulfstream and Citations... ;) :D

I hope the plane crashes. The only school I hate more than Puke is Notre Dumb.

Ok, I don't really hope the plane crashes....maybe.

I'm just glad a team from a tiny little unknown underdog school could give them a run for their money.

What an incredible game! Additionally, I was sorry to see old friend Joann Palombo McCallie's lady Blue Devils lose their semi-final. Joann's a great coach.

HR

Give Butler a guy that could keep Duke's Zoubeck from running amok, and it's a totally different ball game. He basically bull-dozed his team to the win - with a nice reverse close-line to end the game. Nice.

BUT, with that said... Congrats to Duke to surviving another tournament season.

How's that for a back-handed compliment? ;)

Given the wide open searchable nature of the web, this statement may be better edited or removed to avoid out of context references...

Just sayin....

I don't live my life worrying about what I say.

What an underdog story. The way Duke rose from under the rubble that....

Oh yeah, its Duke. Why does Kryzcheski (sp?) always look like he smells a fart? He sure looked mad last night too.

Oh yeah, its Duke. Why does Kryzcheski (sp?) always look like he smells a fart? He sure looked mad last night too.

Because he can't let anyone watching know what he's really thinking:

"I shoulda stayed in the Army -- I'd be retired by now, and not spending gobs of time with sweaty overdeveloped mastadons day in and day out...."

Well....they were on USA3000...not SWA. The RDU CFR greeted them with a water cannon salute. That was pretty cool to see. Pics coming soon.

Well if it did crach...from either school...where would they bury the survivors?

...uh well, actually up here we were remarking on how seriously hoosiers take their hoops. In Indiana, when you are 9, how adroitly you can handle the ball is.... like a street skill.

So, a cinderella team like Butler never gets discounted. Remember these guys are from the land that produced Bobby Knight.

that produced Bobby Knight.

Couldn't he throw a chair further than he could throw a ball? :rofl: Or was it an obscenity? :rofl:

Seriously, you're right - that part of the world (Indiana, central/southwestern Ohio, northwestern parts of Kentucky) are birthright hoops country.

Back