Go big or go home

3393RP

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
3393RP
There are quite a few charter aircraft available that epitomize luxury, but this is one that has to be near the top of the chart.

It is an Airbus A320-232, configured in a VIP layout for 26 passengers. The aircraft has the de rigueur gold plated bath fixtures and a private sleeping area.

The aircraft has a nice looking multi color paint scheme:

Airbus-A320-01.jpg

According to an article in the Daily Mail, Prince Charles has chartered the aircraft for his current trip to the United States at a cost of £120,000. That's just $45,000 per day. We should throw in together and rent it for a weekend trip.

The charter brochure:

http://www.masterjet.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/CS-TFY-AIRBUS-A320HOS.pdf

176965_800.jpg

I hope the queen skips this doofus.

Who cares?

What business is it of ours, unless we're having to pay for it, like when obama and moochelle took separate planes to california on the same day?

IF I could afford to rent that I'd still wanna sit in the cockpit:yes:

If I had the money,I still wouldn't rent it,I don't have that many close friends.

Roman Abramovich has a pretty sweet 767

I've seen a private 777 in ATL. Stuck out like a sore thumb amidst a sea of DAL birds.

Who cares?

What business is it of ours, unless we're having to pay for it, like when obama and moochelle took separate planes to california on the same day?

Oh, I wasn't criticising Prince Charles. I couldn't care less what he does with his weekly allowance. I just thought it was a beautiful aircraft and wanted to share photos of it.

Back