GNC 355 Installation Manual

ZTatZAU

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ZTatZAU
Can anyone help me find a pdf copy of...

GARMIN GNC 355 Part 23 AML STC Installation Manual (190-02207-A5)

Thanks for any assistance! ZT

Were you able to find the manual? I'm having the same problem finding the install manual.

Dunno if they still do for the 355, but they used to email it to you if you tell them where you bought it and your N number. Still worth a shot to reach out to them and see if they still do.

their email contact is: g3xpert@garmin.com

Oopss.. Looks like you already have the part number. Disregard.

Hey I'll send you the manual via Message as it won't let me post thing link because I'm a noob!

I was able to find one online! I can't share the link because I don't have enough posts yet. Send me a message with your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Were you able to find the manual? I'm having the same problem finding the install manual.

Hey I'll send you the manual via Message as it won't let me post thing link because I'm a noob!
I got a copy a while back but thanks anyway TFW!
I'm wrapping up my GNC355 installation now.
ZT

Please specify what is the latest rev number of GARMIN GNC 355 Part 23 AML STC Installation Manual (190-02207-A5)?

AVDB, The latest revision I've seen is REV 3 dated FEB 2020. But there was some discussion with the Garmin techs on the VAF site recently that a newer revision of the STC Install manual may be coming to correct some bad info and discrepancies with info presented in the earlier dated (but actually later) revision (Rev 2) of the 355 TSO Installation Manual.
ZT

Back