Gleim Materials very cheap

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
The Pilot shop at Wings has posted the following on their website.

Pilot Shop Clearance Items
We have a few items in our pilot shop that we would like to clear out. Gleim's private, commercial and instrument pilot FAA written knowledge test books and software are available for $2.00 each.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the offer I will make the purchase for you and send it for the cost of the materials and postage. Just PM me.

We have a few items in our pilot shop that we would like to clear out. Gleim's private, commercial and instrument pilot FAA written knowledge test books and software are available for $2.00 each.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the offer I will make the purchase for you and send it for the cost of the materials and postage. Just PM me.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Two questions, do you know if these test books are the 2008 edition? Also, any other books besides the private/commercial/instrument selling for cheap?

Thanks,

Figures... I just bought the Gleim CPL book/software from Gleim's site a couple weeks back...

Sorry everyone by the time I got over to the FBO the only stuff they had left was:

1) Gleim Test Prep - PPL 2006 edition CDs ( Two sets)
2)Fundamentals of Instructing FAA Written Exam 2004 edition ( one set)
3) Hoodlamb IFR view restrictors ( 2) $19.00

They said the stuff went super fast and obviously what they had left was not the current verision. If anyone wants the hoodlambs let me know.

Back