Girl taken off flight for crying too much

Good to see all the parenting experts here.

When I fly the airlines I take a good set of headphones and/or earplugs. Never had a problem with loud kids or the guy who feels the need to talk for the entire flight.

Having just past 1, our kid had his first tantrum of sorts on Saturday (ironically with Bill S and his wife over for breakfast - sorry, Bill!). It was getting around his naptime. Few minutes later, back to normal.

However, this is one of the reasons why GA is so great with small kids. If there's an issue, we can deal with it without impacting others.

I will admit the screaming child thing bothers me less than it used to. But I also am happier to just avoid it in the first place where doable.

I think this might have been another attempt by terrorists to probe our security system. Just like the middle eastern guy with the runs.

I, for one, love screaming kids on airlines. Provides just one more reason for people to pay me to fly them around.

The thread title says the girl was taken off the flight for crying too much, but according to the (six year old!) article posted at the beginning of this thread, she was refusing to sit in her seat. Doesn't that mean it would not have been legal for the plane to take off?

I'll never forget my coast to coast flight with some little brat kicking the back of my seat the entire way.

Parents just looked at me like "what, he's a kid"

That's not an airplane, look at the size of those seats!

This isn't an airplane either, but I bet you wouldn't feel like a canned sardine:

hindenburg-dining-room008web.jpg

Back