Gillespie or Ramona?

aterry1067

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Alpha_Delta_Tango
Howdy all. I am working at Miramar for a couple weeks, and was wondering if there are any KSEE or KRNM based pilots that may want a tagalong for some evening flights? I can be at KSEE after 4ish, it may take a few more minutes to get to KRNM, but I would absolutely love to fly in/out of there at least once.

I’m a cheap date and buy my own gas. I usually fly a pa28, but I’m a bit rusty at the moment because…well, life. I wish I could have flown my Cherokee out here from Phoenix, but company policy says I can’t do that on company travel.

Anyway, if your in the area, I’d love to go up, or meet to BS about airplanes over a coffee, if nothing else.

Thanks

Howdy all. I am working at Miramar for a couple weeks, and was wondering if there are any KSEE or KRNM based pilots that may want a tagalong for some evening flights? I can be at KSEE after 4ish, it may take a few more minutes to get to KRNM, but I would absolutely love to fly in/out of there at least once.

I’m a cheap date and buy my own gas. I usually fly a pa28, but I’m a bit rusty at the moment because…well, life. I wish I could have flown my Cherokee out here from Phoenix, but company policy says I can’t do that on company travel.

Anyway, if your in the area, I’d love to go up, or meet to BS about airplanes over a coffee, if nothing else.

Thanks

Thanks
Gonna be more than few more minutes to get to Ramona that time of day. Think about Montgomery KMYF. Go to Gibbs Flying Service. There’s a lot of pilots hanging out there from Plus One Flyers. Put what you want to do on the bulletin board there. You’re likely to see others looking for someone to share gas money.

Paging @Tantalum

Back